Friday, 17 December 2010

starting out

Well my plan is to write a blog during my upcoming trip to Australia, so I thought I would get a head start and give it a try now. Having never tried this before and not being a follower of other blogs, I am not sure how this will go - but hey - got to have a go!
Already wondering if I should be typing into Word rather than direct, but with my website I started like that and gradually reverted to typing direct into the website creation software. Dilemma !
Sort of wondering what to say, kind of strange. Hopefully I will get the hang of it and soon be typing away quite the thing !
Not worried about whether anyone reads this, just practising for a family informative blog for our trip.
This is probably enough for today, better go and look out the Christmas decorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment